By the end of the month the prices will rise" или "will have rised"?
Вроде с by употребляется перфект, но такое чувство, что можно и обычное будущее время использовать
Вопросы по теме
...What are you planning for my visit to you next
month? Of course, it will be the third time that I’ve been to stay with you.
We’ve been to all the well-known places – can we do something different this
Are there any interesting places I haven’t seen? And
are there any interesting local events that we could go to?
Tell me what you think.
Higher Education in Britain
Only 25 per
cent of the student population goes on to higher education. Competition to get
to one of Britain’s universities is fierce and not everyone who gets A-level
can go. Students usually need three A-levels to go to university and grades at
A-level go from A, the highest grade, to E.
Students apply to universities months before they take
their A-levels. The students are given a personal interview and the
universities then decide which students they want. Th...
VIII. Поставьте глаголы в правильную форму, переведите предложения:
1. I usually … from 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. but today I... until midnight. (work)
2. We … business with you for more than 10 years. (do)
3. I’m worried about the sales of the range of fragrance we … two years ago. (launch)
4. Since the beginning of the year sales … by almost 10%. (fall)
5. Our firm … office equipment. (produce)
6. He … the meeting the day after tomorrow. (arrange)
7. Ms Young … a meeting at the moment and I’m af...